COVID-19 Protocol for Kare
We are happy to welcome our patients back and look forward to seeing new patients!
The COVID-19 pandemic has been an incredible strain on all of society. At Kare Dental we do our part to keep our team and our patients health and safety the utmost priority. We continuously keep up to date with the changing guidelines and follow strict safety protocols that are recommended by various governing bodies.
We have always taken pride in our office cleanliness but have put in action substantial protocols and investments to ensure a safe environment for our clinic staff and patients. At Kare Dental we believe that with our patients, we must all work together as a team and do our part to minimize risk and ensure everyone’s safety during these unprecedented times.
What You Can Expect From The Kare Dental Team:
- Daily health screening and temperature checks for all clinic staff entering the office.
- All clinic staff are required to wear a mask/facial covering at all times.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the clinic.
- Plexiglass barrier shields in the reception area.
- Hydrogen peroxide (antibacterial) oral rinse prior to starting any treatment.
- Air purification systems in the operatories.
- Extra-oral aerosol suction devices may be used during appointments to reduce oral droplets.
- High level disinfection procedures between patient appointments.
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by providing dentists and assistants during treatment with daily laundry service.
- Washroom facilities are still accessible for our patients, but are shared with other offices on the floor.
- We are no longer accepting cash payments. We do accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Debit, and Interac e-Transfer.
What We Expect From Our Patients:
- Daily health screening and temperature checks for all patients/guardians entering the clinic.
- All patients are required to complete the COVID-19 Screening Form prior to entering the office for every appointment.
- All patients are required to complete the COVID-19 Risk Acknowledgement From prior to entering the office for every appointment.
- All patients are required to wear a mask/facial covering at all times unless instructed.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- We kindly ask patients to arrive for their appointments on time and to wait outside the clinic until instructed to enter.
- We kindly ask patients to come to their appointment alone. Young children and patients with disabilities may come with a guardian.
We thank all our patients for their understanding and participation. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
From Team Kare
At Kare Dental, you come first! …. We take the time to understand you, to suggest treatments that meet your unique desires and needs. Our highly trained dental team offers all levels of dental service. Visit our clinic and enjoy the breathtaking view. We are conveniently located on Broadway near Canada Line Station.
– Dr. Alphonsus Au